VP of Finance
We are a passionate fintech founded by successful entrepreneurs focused on accelerating the world’s transition to net-zero energy. We create innovative financial products with the potential of catalyzing the development of cleantech assets in emerging markets.
As our VP of Finance, you will be a part of the leadership team and help us build the structure, systems, and team to scale quickly. You will own the finance function, both at a strategic level and at the execution level, and will report to the CFO.
- Lead on the formation of structures for asset financing facilities
- Lead on developing our financing strategy
- Lead deal negotiations and support on documentation of deals (debt and equity)
- Define financial management and reporting structure to provide business insights and optimize capital deployment
- Develop budgeting and forecasting model
- Manage cash flow and payments, including transactions related to installer and final clients
- Manage an associate-level team member in our underwriting team
- Oversee accounting and tax service providers
- 10+ years of experience in a finance leadership role.
- Proven success in a scaled growth environment and building high-performing agile teams.
- Strong financial/analytical background in corporate finance, venture-backed startups, private equity, investment banking, management consulting, or other high-growth environments.
- Proven success in designing, executing, and operating asset financing facilities
- Passionate about scaling and automation
- Exceptional organization skills and work ethics
- Very strong quantitative abilities to analyze data and make decisions
- Demonstrated project management and timeline management skills
- Passionate – about fighting climate change.
- Proactive – very strong ownership and willingness to get hands dirty when needed
- Curious – love learning
- Excited about working at an early-stage startup – where you may end up doing all kinds of things!
- Competitive pay
- Working & learning in an early-stage startup environment.
- Working with successful entrepreneurs with a proven track record (4 companies & 1 unicorn founded).
- Stock options of a global-oriented startup with high potential.
- Flexible work schedule
The team at Ezra and it's companies believe that addressing climate change is a global effort that requires a team representative of the communities and markets we serve. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate on the basis of race, ethnicity, religion, sex, gender, age, disability, sexual orientation, or any other non-job-related factors. We value curiosity, passion, and open-mindedness, and believe that the more inclusive we are, the better we can deliver our mission.
If you are interested, please email email@example.com